Monday, August 10, 2009

long weekend.

It was a long weekend. Wedding in Santa Barbara, Dodger's game with the fam, & eating/drinking everything that is wrong! My liver hates me. So what if I woke up at eleven today.

Photobucket


Canary Hotel Room


Photobucket

Hotel Lobby


The hotel was super cute. Very Spanish colonial. It was apart of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. Ha how Japes and I love our hotel labels! Lunch was so so, but it might have just been the fact that I couldn't really keep anything down after a night of cheap wine drinking! Damn you pinot grigio, what did I ever do to you? We promise to go back...we really didn't get to spend anytime in the hotel because we were running off to the wedding.

I didn't get any pictures really because I broke our camera....damn you pinot grigio again! BUT I WORE THIS....which I was so excited about!

Photobucket


dodger game...great, dodger dog? Didn't really live up to it's name. Can home...tired, tired, tired and watched the first dvd of the second season of Flight of the Concords! Beautiful.

Now I'm getting back to serious. Hopefully buying the mannequin today and setting up this weeks shoots. Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment