Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Fun Day

This weekend as a whole has been pretty damn near amazing.
Friday night we did FLV photo shoot until about 11PM, but only got about 1/3 done. But just felt amazing to finally be DOING IT!


Saturday was GREAT because I literally did nothing. Jumped in the pool, made mussels, had some pals over...and at the last minute, Japes and I decided to go to LA that night and wake up for the UNIQUE LA mini market/Farmers Market.


Photobucket

Unique LA


My bigger joy of the day was finding...Oh Hello Friend

I didn't buy anything on sunday...because well, I am amazing broke as a joke. But I was totally digging on 92.7% of all the designers and artists that day.





Japes and I ending up watching Paper Heart at the Archlight that afternoon. But not before we enjoyed a cocktail at the cafe bar. What a nice, nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment